Your job search starts and ends with us.
When you join our team, we work hard to create a loyal atmosphere by providing ongoing training, opportunities for advancement, a good work-life balance, job satisfaction, and increased benefits. We also provide recreational events such as team-building exercises, employee appreciation events, and other light social gatherings.
For any enquiry, please email us at email@example.com
- Diploma/Professional Certificate in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in I.T Industry.
- Previous experience in the I.T. industry will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in managing hardware, software, and network system implementation, maintenance, servicing and troubleshooting is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in software and web development.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge in COM+, VB.NET, C#, Windows C++, SQL and Java.
- Experience in .Net framework.
- Knowledge in mainstream relational database management system of SQL Server.